Group Conferencing in a Prayerful Environment
PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE MONASTERY ARE TREATED AS HONORED GUESTS in the spirit of the religious community of women who maintain the Benedictine Center. Whether you represent a parish or congregation, professional association, educational group, foundation, or nonprofit organization, we pride ourselves on a level of hospitality that enables you to focus on what you need to accomplish. In a setting of peace and calm, the noise of everyday life is kept outside the walls so that people can listen, think, and learn together.
Taking Time for What Matters
- Planning Session
- Special Event
The Monastery’s Unique Rhythm
- A host will be waiting to welcome you according to the arrival time you indicated.
- Meal times are 7:30a, 12:00p, and 5:30p and are served buffet style, except for a continental breakfast.
- Guests are welcome to participate in the Sisters’ prayers and Eucharist. Simply inquire about the schedule and to arrange the possibility for your guests.
Benedictine Center amenities
- Benedicta Riepp Room (45 person capacity)
- Scholastica Room (12 person capacity)
- Single rooms for 12 overnight guests, 23 with double occupancy
- Full beverage, snack, and from scratch meal service
- Experienced hospitality staff
- Wireless internet for two conference rooms, the library, and guestrooms
- Full range of audio-visual services
- Facilitation services available on a fee basis
Group Conferencing and Retreat Center FAQ’s
- No obligation inquiry and quote
- Simple confirmation, 25% deposit, and liability documentation
- Coordinated preparation and hospitality
- Timely follow-up and evaluation
GROUP RETREATS/CONFERENCING (some examples. per person)
Group: 1-Day Retreat (morn, lunch, aft) $32
Group: 1-Day and Evening Retreat $52
Group: 1-Night Retreat (all-inclusive, single lodging) $106
Group: 1-Night Retreat (all-incl., dbl lodging) $91
Group: 2-Night Retreat (all-inclusive, single lodging) $212
Group: 2-Night Retreat (all-incl., dbl lodging) $182
Group: 3+ nights single/double all-inclusive $80 per night (a 25% discount)/accordion]
Explore your questions or request a customized quote.
“When I see all these people sharing their souls, I can’t help but wonder what mine has to say.”
“Returning for the juried show each year helps me stay at my practice all year long.”
“It’s so peaceful here. Even my body feels it when I walk through the door.”
“Wow. What can I say? I cannot thank you enough for the way that you helped me. This was a wonderful experience—one of a lifetime.”
“I am moved every time I walk in these doors and encounter a new exhibit.”
“I am an artist who just moved to town. I have found my people.”
Dr. Mel Kimble
“We found the spiritual atmosphere, architecture and interaction with the community of St. Paul's Monastery as asset to our work . . . the Benedictine Center keeps our focus on the spiritual dimension of life as it unfolds.”
Fr. Chuck Brambilla
“As a staff we were amazed at the quality of our experience together.”
Pastor Ruth Conrad
“God has breathed empowering courage into my life and ministry through times of silence in this beautiful center.”
Aaron Miller, Campus Minister
“The Benedictine Center made our retreat with college students nothing less than spectacular. What we encountered was a true sense of Benedictine hospitality and prayerfulness.”
“I can’t believe I slept for twelve hours straight. It must have been what my body needed.”
"Our time was peaceful and beautiful and blessed."