Seeing God 2021 Online Exhibit
Seeing God: An Exhibit of Sacred Art is going virtual. To continue this important, long-standing exhibit, we are moving it online for 2021. The Gallery at St. Paul’s Monastery is not physically open to hang this exhibit, but we need your art, especially now. During this pause in the Benedictine Center programming, this exhibit will provide a much-needed source of inspiration to those who would otherwise come to the monastery.
About the Exhibit
Entries will be accepted through January 30, 2021, and will be juried for image quality and content. We will post entries online during February-April 2021 and advertise it through the Monastery’s online sources. Your entry gives your permission to use your artwork on our Benedictine Center and Monastery websites, social media pages, and for additional advertising.
YOUR ENTRY MUST INCLUDE
- Digital Image of your art. (Send your best digital image in any file size).
- Your name, email address and phone number.
- Medium and size of your work.
- Your Artist Statement of 80 words or less telling why you were compelled to make this work. How it expresses our Seeing God Exhibit focus.
How to Enter
To enter: email the above to Kathy Fleming at SeeingGod20@gmail.com
- Entries will be accepted now through Saturday, January 30, 2021.
- Images will be juried in for quality of image and content.
- You will receive an email of acceptance and more information about the exhibit when we receive your entry.
- Prizes will not be awarded this year.
- The exhibit will appear on the Benedictine Center website during February, March, and April 2021.
Questions: contact Kathy Fleming by email at SeeingGod20@gmail.com or 612.839.4439